Wednesday 5 October 2011

Sleepless nights

For the last two nights, me and my husband have been woken in the middle night by persistent crying after my son decided to poo in the night again and then couldn't settle back to sleep.
We thought we'd got over this problem and have tried so many different things - no fruit in the afternoon, increased carbs and vegetables for tea, diluting milk feeds so before bed he only has 5 oz of formula in a 9oz bottle and so far it seems to have worked but not the last two nights. I'm not sure what's going on. I know what most people will say - teething!! but Im not so sure. Tried toast at 6 tonight as a friend suggested giving a carb snack before tea so will see what happens.
Husband definitely in spare room - what with his snoring, my pregnant restless legs and my sons nighttime pooing - sleep is a rare occurrence in this household!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment